Make a Donation
If you have found these New Zealand Herpes Foundation resources useful, and would like to support their ongoing availability, a donation would be gratefully received.
The New Zealand Herpes Foundation is a non-profit organisation with limited funding, and is reliant on public donations and educational grants to sustain its activities.
Your support will help us continue to:
- maintain our website
- provide free information pamphlets
- develop multimedia educational resources
- provide educational material for health and medical professionals
- provide nationwide community education
- promote public awareness campaigns to help reduce the stigma of herpes
- keep our herpes counselling helpline open
Donations of $5.00 or more are eligible for a tax deduction.
Confidentiality is assured. Any donation made via PayPal
will only show STIEF on your statement.
Monthly donations help the Foundation plan for the future effectively and efficiently; ensuring that we achieve our goals and commitments to the health of New Zealanders
Great progress has been made in the field of herpes awareness, education and research, however, there is still more work to do, and we continue to need your support.
To set up your monthly donation please follow these steps:
1. Download and complete the Automatic Payment form
2. Place the completed form and a short note with your name, address and phone number in an envelope.
3. Send it to The New Zealand Herpes Foundation, CPO Box 2437, Auckland 1140, New Zealand
Upon receipt of this we will in turn complete our details, note our records, and forward it on to your bank for processing.
An annual receipt will be provided at the end of each financial year.